SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Advertising. Content. Customer Conversation.
Social Media Marketing allows you to reach the right people at the right time with the right content on the right platform. We can make this happen!
We focus on tested and proven methodologies, as well as goal-focused strategies, to drive quality content to your target audience. We forge memorable interactions to develop emotional connections that amplify results across earned, owned, and paid media, to drive ROI.
Social Media Marketing Portland does not consist of haphazardly posting on various platforms hoping to reach the ideal customer. Instead, it is a unique, integrated approach that is developed to reach each client’s specific goals.
Through our full-service social media marketing strategies, we build engagement and brand loyalty.
Your social presence has a huge impact on your company and brings your brand to life. Let’s partner together to share a journey with a compelling narrative that stands out and inspires real people to act.
- Platform management across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest -- Wherever your audience spends its time
- Developing engaging, emotional content that spurs action
- Connecting with your niche audience
- Conducting influencer and consumer outreach
- Developing fan growth strategies
- Listening and engaging in relevant conversations on each platform
- Developing and evolving your social media advertising campaign based on tracked analytics and data
- Delivering measurable results based on pre-determined, unique goals
Are you trying to rank higher for local business? Have you been trying for SEO business success right in your neighborhood community? Then you can’t ignore local citations. Local citations are defined as any web-based reference to your business’s...read more
When you build an ad on Google, or create a banner for a special you’ll be running soon, where do you send the person who clicks? If you’ve been in this game for any length of time, you know you need a landing page. And not just any landing page; one that...read more
Less than one percent of people who see your marketing for the first time will actually convert. That’s because there’s a lot of noise out there competing for a consumer’s attention. You have to get in, grab attention, give people exactly what they want....read more