SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Advertising. Content. Customer Conversation.
Social Media Marketing allows you to reach the right people at the right time with the right content on the right platform. We can make this happen!
We focus on tested and proven methodologies, as well as goal-focused strategies, to drive quality content to your target audience. We forge memorable interactions to develop emotional connections that amplify results across earned, owned, and paid media, to drive ROI.
Social Media Marketing Portland does not consist of haphazardly posting on various platforms hoping to reach the ideal customer. Instead, it is a unique, integrated approach that is developed to reach each client’s specific goals.
Through our full-service social media marketing strategies, we build engagement and brand loyalty.
Your social presence has a huge impact on your company and brings your brand to life. Let’s partner together to share a journey with a compelling narrative that stands out and inspires real people to act.
- Platform management across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest -- Wherever your audience spends its time
- Developing engaging, emotional content that spurs action
- Connecting with your niche audience
- Conducting influencer and consumer outreach
- Developing fan growth strategies
- Listening and engaging in relevant conversations on each platform
- Developing and evolving your social media advertising campaign based on tracked analytics and data
- Delivering measurable results based on pre-determined, unique goals
It’s a given that you’ll always want your Google Ads campaigns to achieve positive results. You want to see the lowest possible cost-per-clicks, highest CTRs, most conversions, and the best-quality website traffic. While there’s no one right way to achieve...read more
Think of a product you want and type a search into Google. Did an ad pop up? Do you see multiple ads on the top and bottom of the page? This is common across regions and industries. Companies large and small with B2B and B2C clients are all running ads on...read more
Think social media is just a fad? Hopefully, you’ve answered that question with a no. In fact, social media has probably been around for a long time. The first recognized social media site was created in 1997. Six Degrees was designed to allow users to...read more