SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Advertising. Content. Customer Conversation.
Social Media Marketing allows you to reach the right people at the right time with the right content on the right platform. We can make this happen!
We focus on tested and proven methodologies, as well as goal-focused strategies, to drive quality content to your target audience. We forge memorable interactions to develop emotional connections that amplify results across earned, owned, and paid media, to drive ROI.
Social Media Marketing Portland does not consist of haphazardly posting on various platforms hoping to reach the ideal customer. Instead, it is a unique, integrated approach that is developed to reach each client’s specific goals.
Through our full-service social media marketing strategies, we build engagement and brand loyalty.
Your social presence has a huge impact on your company and brings your brand to life. Let’s partner together to share a journey with a compelling narrative that stands out and inspires real people to act.
- Platform management across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest -- Wherever your audience spends its time
- Developing engaging, emotional content that spurs action
- Connecting with your niche audience
- Conducting influencer and consumer outreach
- Developing fan growth strategies
- Listening and engaging in relevant conversations on each platform
- Developing and evolving your social media advertising campaign based on tracked analytics and data
- Delivering measurable results based on pre-determined, unique goals
Your website isn’t meant to be just pretty. It’s not designed to be a work of art. The only reason to put a website up online is to bring in business for your company. The better it does that, the more successful it becomes. And business is no longer...read more
What’s holding you back from making Google Ads a prominent part of your marketing plan? Is it the thought you might be impacted by click fraud? Click fraud is real. Statistics show digital ad fraud cost marketersclose to $8 billion in 2016 and is expected...read more
How do people access your website?There are a lot of factors that go into answering that question. Baby boomers have different search skills than millennials. Women search differently than men. B2B has different search criteria than consumer driven...read more