SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Advertising. Content. Customer Conversation.
Social Media Marketing allows you to reach the right people at the right time with the right content on the right platform. We can make this happen!
We focus on tested and proven methodologies, as well as goal-focused strategies, to drive quality content to your target audience. We forge memorable interactions to develop emotional connections that amplify results across earned, owned, and paid media, to drive ROI.
Social Media Marketing Portland does not consist of haphazardly posting on various platforms hoping to reach the ideal customer. Instead, it is a unique, integrated approach that is developed to reach each client’s specific goals.
Through our full-service social media marketing strategies, we build engagement and brand loyalty.
Your social presence has a huge impact on your company and brings your brand to life. Let’s partner together to share a journey with a compelling narrative that stands out and inspires real people to act.
- Platform management across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest -- Wherever your audience spends its time
- Developing engaging, emotional content that spurs action
- Connecting with your niche audience
- Conducting influencer and consumer outreach
- Developing fan growth strategies
- Listening and engaging in relevant conversations on each platform
- Developing and evolving your social media advertising campaign based on tracked analytics and data
- Delivering measurable results based on pre-determined, unique goals
Like every industry, digital marketing has its share of acronyms. SEO, SEM, and PPC tend to be the highest on the list. If you’ve been online for a bit, you’ve probably seen these acronyms over and over again. You might even have a vague understanding of what each of...read more
The Internet of Things (IoT) is defined as: A system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, animals or people that are provided with unique identifiers and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring...read more
Remember a time when you could put a post up in your newsfeed, and hundreds - thousands - of people would see it? Those were the good old days, when social media was still brand new. Once people figured out the power of social media platforms, they joined in droves. ...read more