ADVERTISING. CONTENT. CUSTOMER CONVERSATION.
Social Media Marketing allows you to reach the right people at the right time with the right content on the right platform. We can make this happen!
We focus on tested and proven methodologies, as well as goal-focused strategies, to drive quality content to your target audience. We forge memorable interactions to develop emotional connections that amplify results across earned, owned, and paid media, to drive ROI.
Social Media Marketing does not consist of haphazardly posting on various platforms hoping to reach the ideal customer. Instead, it is a unique, integrated approach that is developed to reach each client’s specific goals.
Through our full-service social media marketing strategies, we build engagement and brand loyalty.
Your social presence has a huge impact on your company and brings your brand to life. Let’s partner together to share a journey with a compelling narrative that stands out and inspires real people to act.
DMG focuses on:
- Platform management across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest — Wherever your audience spends its time
- Developing engaging, emotional content that spurs action
- Connecting with your niche audience
- Conducting influencer and consumer outreach
- Developing fan growth strategies
- Listening and engaging in relevant conversations on each platform
- Developing and evolving your social media advertising campaign based on tracked analytics and data
- Delivering measurable results based on pre-determined, unique goals
Social Media Marketing Recent Posts
The recent changes with the NCAA ruling allows student athletes to receive compensation for sponsored partnerships. While some schools and states quickly put guardrails in place, many others are an open marketplace for endorsements. Whether you’re a marketer, parent...
What is social proof? In short, it means relying on other people's opinions to create your own behavior. We do this for one of two reasons: We assume other people are well informed and use the correct behavior for the current situation. We don’t want to go against...
Social media may seem like it’s been around forever, but it’s still a relatively new technology. Social media is defined as: forms of electronic communication through which users create online communities to share information, ideas, personal messages, and other...